24 de junio de 2026

Metal de 1987



Running Wild - Under jolly roger (1987)


Sanctuary - Refuge denied (1987)

Sanctuary - Refuge denied (1987)




Gary Moore - Wild frontier (1987)

Gary Moore - Wild frontier (1987)


Coroner - R.I.P. (1987)

Coroner - R.I.P. (1987)


Pretty Maids - Future world (1987)

Pretty Maids - Future world (1987)



Holy Moses - Finished with the dogs (1987)



Manowar - Fighting the world (1987)



Toxic - World circus (1987)



Suicidal Tendencies - Join the army (1987)



Celtic Frost - Into the pandemonium (1987)



Warlock - Triumph and agony (1987)



Sodom - Persecution mania (1987)



Bathory - Under the sign of the black mark (1987)



D.R.I. - Crossover (1987)



Death - Scream bloody gore (1987)


King Diamond - Abigail (1987)

King Diamond - Abigail (1987)


Guns N' Roses - Apetite for destruction (1987)

Guns N' Roses - Apetite for destruction (1987)



Helloween - Keeeper of the seven keys (1987)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario